I figured it was time to get back to nature and so I went back to Sand Run this week. It had rained during the day, and I found a cloudy-but-dry time after work to do my walk. The recent rain here at the start of Spring made the greens so very green, and the raindrops on the leaves and flowers made for some really pretty pictures, in my opinion. I didn't get a chance to walk this entire trail because I was afraid of either getting rained on or it getting too dark, so I cheated and cut back using the jogging trail, but sometime I'd like to the entire trail, because it's definitely a pretty one.
Anyway, when you watch this slideshow you might realize that there's one picture (of a bridge) that's in there 3 times, edited 3 different ways: once in color, once in b&w, and once way over the top with tinting, texture and a black border. I don't like it, actually, but I wanted to try something different. I just don't like over-edited photos, and I guess you can't make me! :) My personal favorites of this batch are the black and white leaves with raindrops on them. Anyway, watch the slideshow!
No comments:
Post a Comment