I had such a blast on this week's photowalk. I never really intended for my photowalks to be so nature-y. I really wanted to do more urban stuff. The problem is that 1) I'm not always comfortable doing that by myself and 2) I'm still very self-conscious about taking photos when people are around, and of buildings. I'm always afraid someone is going to say I can't take a picture of that, or question what I'm doing there or something.
This week, though, I went to a building that, if you've been to my house, you've probably seen before. It's an old, abandoned bowling alley behind the CVS that's practically across the street from me. The walk got cut short because some guy started following me around and telling me what to take pictures of, and that bothered me, so I just went home. I still got some great shots, though, and you can see them here. There's something special about the one black-and-white shot in the bunch - it's the 10,000th photo I've taken with this camera. Crazy, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment