Friday, May 28, 2010

DC Trip - Day Three

Day Three was the wedding of John's collage friend Tara. The wedding was beautiful - just absolutely beautiful. But it wasn't my favorite wedding I've been to because I felt so out of place! I certainly wasn't dressed as nicely as everyone else, or wearing as much makeup... and the only people I knew there were John and our friend Matt.

But then again, John, Matt and I can always have a good time - and the food (and cake!) was quite yummy.

Matt


Above is our friend Matt. He's a bit goofy. :)

Centerpieces


The centerpieces on the table were beautiful.

Not my name


As you can see, it took me a while to find my nametag for my table since, ya know, that's not my name and all.

Smiley Plate


John made a smiley face out of butter balls and a piece of string. Only John.

John!


The John.

More centerpieces


Close up of the centerpieces.

Petals


there were rose petals all around the centerpieces.

Centerpiece + Sunglasses


Well, that's it. Next up will be an entry that I'm sure most of you won't care about, but the last day of our trip was to my friend Kristy and her wife Kate's house - and all the photos are of their cats :)

No comments: