The last two photowalks I went on were very different. Photowalk 23 took me to Hampton Hills Metro Park - a Metro Park that's actually nestled in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
Photowalk 24 took me back on the Towpath Trail (remember, I biked it a few weeks ago), only this time I went on the downtown stretch, and I walked it.
I'm pleased with the photos from both walks, even though they're really different.
So, the announcement I wanted to make is that I "launched" iffles.com! Which basically means that I finished most of the coding and I actually wrote one entry. There will be more to come, and I hope to actually promote it a bit at some point, but if you're interested at all in some of my photo tips and tricks, feel free to follow along. I'll still continue with the same type of updates here as I have in the past, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment